Friday 4 March 2011

Lilys in the sun

It's been a while since I actually posted up any things I've been doing so thought I'd give the potentially interested few a glimpse into my poo. I've been painting, making things out of felt and clay and wood. Thanks. Have a lovely weekend and if you can sit in a window in the sun and listen to 'Scott Free' by the Lilys, or anything by Galaxie 500. x












































































































































































































I dreamt we were in a wood and it was bright and the sunlight navigated through the trees and our feet rested in the water and the sun lay on our knees and it was warm for the first time in the year and it gave life to our limbs and we knew spring was nearly here

No comments: